Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hawk

I saw something out of the corner of my eye today while I was Swiffering the kitchen floor!  It was some kinda big fricken animal, but I couldn't tell if it was standing on the ground or on the very tip, top of this smaller pine tree.  Then, I put my glasses on and realized it was a Hawk, a big fricken Hawk, perched on this small pine tree and because of it's weight and the landscape behind it, it actually looked like it was standing on the ground.  From the distance between our house and it's location it looked like the size of a large dog.  Huge, bird!!   DANGER, DANGER keep all small pets and children in the house because that Hawk was on the hunt!!  I'm kinda scared to go outside myself.  Cause I'm scared of hights and I'm afraid to fly!!!  Wish me luck, bye....




1 comment: