Friday, May 18, 2012

Feels like summer!

The weather today is just the way I like it!  Sunny, hot and sticky!!  I went out on the back deck today and sat on my new lounge chair, it was very nice!  Except for some reason the cat and dog went into their distressed mode.  Pacing back and forth by the sliding glass door.  Their weird...  The dog would wine at me then the cat would sniff his ears and his mouth, like that was her way of comforting him. The dog finally gave up and went to his kennel but then the cat started standing on her hind legs with her front paws on the screen and she started her meowing and chirping at me.  She has this strange look on her face as if something really bad is about to happen.  Their like people in a lot of ways it's kinda creepy.  Other than my wacked out pets it has been a pretty nice day.  I hope your day was also a pleasant one.

3 comments:

  1. mom... i went to the gym with ty and weighed myself for the first time in months... guess,just guess how much i weigh lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1,000,000,000 lbs? You know I'm a bad guesser..

    ReplyDelete