Saturday, May 5, 2012

Earth worm!

Jar found himself an earth worm the other day while playing with the neighbors.  It was big, and he was very happy about his earth worm!  He kept it in a container with some wet dirt.  Friday, before school he thought it might be a good idea to rinse the earth worm off with clean water.  I stopped him, and explained that it's a damn worm, it likes being dirty.  Jar then agreed and put the earth worm back in the dirt.  Today, while I was busy down stairs, Jar decided today would be the day to ignore what I said yesterday!  As I'm packing up some books, I here a small child crying in the hallway.  I walk out of the office into the hallway and I ask the normal question.  What happend?  Jar looks up at me sobbing, and says, I was rinsing my earth worm off and he went down the drain...  Being the sympathetic mom that I am, I started laughing!!!  Seriously, who wouldn't?


2 comments:

  1. hahaha sounds like him.... miss him :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! I am laughing so fricking hard I am about to pull a Spud!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I know I should be sad, but it's just so fricking hilarious! (hahahaha)

    ReplyDelete