Thursday, May 17, 2012

Crabby today!

Yes, I'm crabby today!  It is a gloomy day with no sunshine but it is kinda muggy and as usual the wind is blowing a hundred miles an hour.  I am doing my menial daily tasks, which to most I'm sure is not very difficult.  You know, like folding clothes, cleaning house, yard maintenance, pet grooming, preparing the children's backpacks for school, homework helper, bookkeeper, the list is endless.  Oh, and how could I forget child rearing.  Did I mention these children I speak of  also need me to feed them.  I realize to some that this may seem like the easiest job in the world.  But, did they give birth three times without any medication?  Sorry, I just had to vent.  I,ll have some wine later and read some of my book and I'm sure I'll feel better this evening;)

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you've just got to let it all out....and then have a glass of wine...or two :)

    ReplyDelete