Tuesday, August 14, 2012

One of my strange obsessions

We picked up our Island Girl and her husband from the airport last week.  They are home for a visit and it is all very exciting for all of us, because we've missed her so much.  On our way home from the airport we stopped for a bite to eat at a Mc.Donalds.  Island Girl and I went to use the restroom.  While in there we just were making some small talk.  She was saying how she felt kinda funny after such a long flight and kinda tired.  As I came out of the stall she is washing her hands and she looks up into the mirror at me and says, did you get a new purse?  We began to laugh, because anyone who knows me knows how much I like purses and for her to just randomly notice my new bag was really funny.  A few minutes later she then said, you got new shoes too!!  Maybe it was just a funny mother, daughter moment, but she knows me so well.  That makes me realize even more how much I miss her!!  Make every day count!!!  P.S. The purse isn't brand new I've had it for several months.

No comments:

Post a Comment