Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hicky Mouth

As I was going about my business today, cleaning out closets and organizing some things.  I noticed, every time Jar walked by me it looked like he had food or dirt under his bottom lip and chin.  I would wet a wash cloth down and wipe his face and go onto my next chore, then turn around and look at him and he still had that crap on his face.  I wiped his face about 5 times, until I heard SongBird say, what is on your face, you look like you have a beard?  I then took him into the bathroom where I could see under some decent light.  Around his whole mouth he had a strange looking ring that wrapped perfectly around his lips.  I then in my mad voice said, have you been sucking a glass to your mouth really tight?  He said no, but I did suction the bottom of this plastic toy container to my mouth, you know the ones that come out of those quarter machines that have little trinket toys in them.  Ya, how many times have I said don't suck a glass tight up around your mouth and don't suck on your arms, you are giving yourself a hicky!!!   That was the laugh for today!!  My son has a hicky mouth:)

3 comments:

  1. hahaha yeah you've only told us not to do that about a hundred times :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has his school open house tonite, I hope no one notices his little mishap;)

    ReplyDelete