Monday, June 4, 2012

To many cars?

We were out and about this past Saturday.  We were invited to our friends home to celebrate their little boys 2nd birthday!!!  We decided to pick up his gift on the way to the party.  Sooo we headed to Target, parked the car and made a bee line to the toy department.  My hubby found this really cool, battery operated 4x4 Dodge Ram truck.  Cool, just push a button and it goes..  Then we pay and we are out the door heading to the parking lot.  Once in the parking lot I realize I don't remember which car we drove.  Then the kids laugh at me and tell me we brought my Island Girls car.  O.K. I'm thinking it's coming back to me, now I know where we parked.  In that same moment my hubby says it's over here.  When I look up to see where he is going, I say to him it's the right color but the wrong model of car!!!! HA,HA Don't worry we did find the car shortly after that.  Then the discussion in the car quickly turned to selling some of our vehicles..  We will have to wait and see?

1 comment:

  1. There has recently been stunning discoveries made in the treatment of senile dementia.......lol Good thing the kids were with or you might have had to walk home....if you can remember where that is.....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete