Monday, June 25, 2012

Brave

Song Bird and I went to see the movie Brave over the weekend.  Very much a mother, daughter flick.  Song Bird has been waiting for this movie to come out.  Now she really wants to get into shooting archery.  I know kinda surprising, but she did it in phy.ed and really liked it and after seeing this movie she's really interested.  I on the other hand spent a large portion of the movie choking back the tears.  I had to keep telling myself it's only a cartoon.  But, in some ways the story line felt very close to home.  All in all a good movie!

2 comments:

  1. Get her into it!! She could bow hunt behind the house :p haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, wouldn't it be cool if she turned out to be really good at it. Maybe she could end up going on Ted Nugent's show. She could sing on it and hunt with him. Funny stuff!!

    ReplyDelete