Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sentimental about Mother's Day

Raising kids can be a real hard job but, releasing them into the wild or what I mean is watching them pack up their stuff and move across town or get on a plane and move across the country is for me the most difficult part of raising kids.  With this pain also comes pride, just knowing we must have done something right, that they have grown into strong, well rounded adults.  The thing is, we still have two more to go.  Remember, just because their out of your sight that worried feeling for them never goes away.  No matter how all five kids came into my life, I love them all!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love you mommyyyyyyy! :) And remember, even though three of us are "gone" you've still gained two more through Cottage and I :) Josh and Tyler are yours now too :p

    ReplyDelete