Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cat has a tag along

My morning started out as it usually does.  Stumble to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast for the man of the house.  Enjoy a cup of coffee and watch some morning news.  Then as the man of the house starts on his way to the shower, he really steps in it!  I mean shit!  The cat must have had some difficulty with the pinching of f stage of her morning routine, and had a tag along that seem to drop off a little at a time as she walked through the house.  The man of the house did not find the humor in this, at all.  I thought it was kinda funny, until I realized that the cat still had that tag along just taggging on, and I had to be the one to remove it!  Meow!! she did not appreciate that at all, either did I.  Needless to say my o.c.d. kicked into over drive and I went on this crazy cleaning spree.  I feel much calmer now, ahhh!

3 comments:

  1. haha i miss titter cat... otto likes to eat my hair that he finds in the bathroom after i shower... thats always a fun experience when it comes out the other end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pet's add so much to our lives, their just funny, and you can laugh all you want at them and never hurt their feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have OCD. You have CDO. It's OCD spelled the RIGHT way :) Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete