Saturday, April 21, 2012

I Made Up A Word Today

Befront:  (Bee-Front)
     1.  In front of or before.
     Nitro don't walk befront of me.

After a bunch of organizing, I was moving things around into different rooms.  I decided to carry a small bookshelf down the stairs to the office.  It was very painful.  And heavy.  The dog likes to walk beside me down the steps.  So as usual I was trying to explain to him in English that he could not walk befront of me or I would fall down the steps.  He obviously didn't care because he kept going.  We did make it down the stairs and then he sits out of my way.  Then he sat to the side of me and watched me put the books on the bookshelf.  That was about all that we did.  That was the excitement of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! If you walk befront of me, I will shove my boot up your ass :)

    ReplyDelete