Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fury babies and cookies!

When we go to Menards shopping it is always an adventure.  In the past we have had one child crush another child's finger with a heavy piece of  metal from the big carts used to carry out larger items like lumber, plumbing etc..  We have also had a child get his hand stuck under the conveyer belt at one of the checkouts.  That one really wasn't his fault.  This time, I think had to be the most interesting.  We picked up some of those fudge striped cookies to use when making s'mores.  Really good they work as the chocolate and the graham cracker.  Anyway,  I'm going about my business bagging our purchases while my hubby is paying.  Songbird is helping me and Jar has only one thing on his mind.  He then blurts out, out of no where.  Where did you put the Kittens?????   He looked at me I looked at him, hubby say's what did he say?  The check girl was puzzled..  Then I said, do you mean the cookies?  We all started laughing, I couldn't stop.  I don't know where he came up with that, but his explanation was that his tongue got all twisted up.  I guess that' just a slip of the tongue:)

2 comments:

  1. i started laughing out loud when i read this!! I miss his randomness!!

    ReplyDelete